Saturday, August 29, 2009

In Pursuit Of Alpha


Dessy's arrival was bitter sweet. When she got off transport, she ran from black dog to black dog in search of her beloved Alpha but he was nowhere to be found. It was heartbreaking for her and it was heartbreaking to watch. She was happy - thinking she was going to be reunited with him - only to realize she was in a strange new place all alone. These lifelong companions never should have been seperated - it is not right. The thought of them living their lives without each other is more than I care to bear. I am going to do everything I can to reunite this duo. I have asked the shelter to contact his new owner and see if they are willing to adopt Dessy if I pay her adoption fees. At the very least maybe we can arrange a play date. Keep your paws crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment